Saturday, May 9, 2009

Going to Vegas really cheap!!!

VEGAS BABY!!!
Sin City done as cheap as possible!
1. Getting to Las Vegas: There are a couple of ways to save money getting to Vegas. The first way is to find the airport that gets you there cheaper. It's easy to get on a travel site online and check flight prices from different airports. My person al choice is Kayak. It uses most of the other travel cites to get cheap flights. It also lets you pick another cite to search at the same time. That makes it pretty easy to compare prices. If you don't live in a city with a major airport you'll pay extra to fly. If you live an hour or two from a major airport it's cheaper to drive there and fly to vegas. My last trip we saved over $200 on each flight. I like to think of it as paying for the rest of the trip!

2 comments:

  1. You aren't headed to Vegas anytime soon, are you? I want to see more pics and news of Parker! How are y'all doing??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to Vegas next week!!! I have some good pics of the pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete